🌹 How to Practice Dying: a deeply personal, yet universal reflection on how to do exactly what the title says. In preparation of death we live to the fullest.
💭 My Favorite Quotes along with my understanding of them.
Diversity in Display: a walkthrough of the the SeekersGuidance Global Islamic Seminary YouTube Channel.
It is very important to read 🗻 Stories of the Righteous—they are our good company in times where it’s hard to find.
- The 💍 Unwilling Marriage between the parents of Imam Abu Hanifa. If we trust Allah, we will never be disappointed.
- This story teaches us about righteousness, cleverness and marriage.
- The time Imam Abu Dawud 🤧 Chased a Sneeze to seize even the smallest-seeming good deeds. If we prioritize God, paradise awaits.
- This story teaches us about internal resolve, confidence and the importance of knowledge.
- The attempt to 👛 Steal 1000 Gold Coins from Imam Bukhari, and his response filled with wisdom.
- This story teaches us about keeping our priorities straight, in light of Imam Bukhari’s legacy.
I’ve created a few apps:
- The best thing to read is the Quran. This is Qawl: a desktop Quran reader app that combines the time-tested effectiveness of the physical copy with the conveniences of digital media.
- The night is a blessed time, created for rest but also designed for worship. Use Layl to easily find the divisions of the night in your area, and plan your worship and sleep.